CHC Anime/Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you currently playing right now?

+9
Sweet Pea
Sento0
jonathan.oliveros
JojoMon91CombustableEngie
MeiChama
Absolute Deviance
Akio_T
raharu
TickleMeBender77
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What game are you currently playing right now? - Page 2 Empty My life is ten years in the past

Post  Deejay Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:53 am

Mario Paint because it's F-ing awesome
Deejay
Deejay

Back to top Go down

What game are you currently playing right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What game are you currently playing right now?

Post  TickleMeBender77 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:51 am

Man, I'm playing so many games at one time, it's hard to keep track. Well, here's what I'm playing so far:

PS2 - Final Fantasy X, I've just defeated the Chocobo Eater (yay!) and now I'm making my way to the Command Center.
SNES(emulator) - EarthBound, right now I'm in Saturn Valley about to enter Mr. Belch's base. People weren't kidding when they say that EarthBound is one of the greatest RPG's ever made. It's VERY good. Love the modern setting, the music, and quirkiness of the game. Very Happy
DS - Final Fantasy III/Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy III is really kicking my @$$ where I'm at. Dear god, the game is hard. I'm not used to playing RPG's with jobs, so it's all new to me. Chrono Trigger is a newer game that I got from Kaitlin (thanks by the way). So far, it's not bad. I like it a lot.
Gamecube - Animal Crossing Geez, I really hate Tom Nook, that money-grabbing raccoon Evil or Very Mad
TickleMeBender77
TickleMeBender77
President
President

Back to top Go down

What game are you currently playing right now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What game are you currently playing right now?

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:46 am

TickleMeBender77 wrote:Man, I'm playing so many games at one time, it's hard to keep track. Well, here's what I'm playing so far:

PS2 - Final Fantasy X, I've just defeated the Chocobo Eater (yay!) and now I'm making my way to the Command Center.
SNES(emulator) - EarthBound, right now I'm in Saturn Valley about to enter Mr. Belch's base. People weren't kidding when they say that EarthBound is one of the greatest RPG's ever made. It's VERY good. Love the modern setting, the music, and quirkiness of the game. Very Happy
DS - Final Fantasy III/Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy III is really kicking my @$$ where I'm at. Dear god, the game is hard. I'm not used to playing RPG's with jobs, so it's all new to me. Chrono Trigger is a newer game that I got from Kaitlin (thanks by the way). So far, it's not bad. I like it a lot.
Gamecube - Animal Crossing Geez, I really hate Tom Nook, that money-grabbing raccoon Evil or Very Mad

To the Animal Crossing quote: Tom Nook is indeed the first Sly Cooper before he became good. I may not like him either as an actual character, but he does remind me of Sly Cooper somehow because of that. Isn't that ironic that he wants money for the morgage of your house (including mine since I played the game too) and yet we never see what he does with it? Yeah, wonder if he's EVEN related to Sly Cooper (though Sly's cooler cause he defeats bad guys Very Happy)

And to the Earthbound comment: I think that if Nintendo releases that again on Virtual Console, then it WOULD sell like Hotcakes. Cause trust me, I rather release that than to release an already known game again. Smile
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  MeiChama Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:15 am

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I can honestly say that this is my second Zelda game and it is AMAZING. The graphics and the music, and the characters' expressions and just OH MY GOD, this game is amazing. I'm glad I got it. <3 I love how Zelda is portrayed in this one, makes me love her so much. >w< If you guys can get this game, I highly suggest you do. :'D It does not disappoint~
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:02 am

Alright fellas, I just played Prey (a game that costed only 2.49 and is considered to be screwed up in a bad way), started somewhat on Crackdown and got to replay X-Men Origins Wolverine on the Xbox360 on Hard mode.
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Raccoon_Rigby Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 pm

I am currently trying to beat all side missions in Batman: Arkham City. I have beaten the main part of the game (AMAZING GAME, LET ME TELL YOU!!!) And I really wanted to try and get 100 percent. Riddler is giving me a hard time, but it's a fun game and I enjoy it.
Raccoon_Rigby
Raccoon_Rigby

http://potcfreak100.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EvilEye Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Currently I'm playing Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and man is it a fun game though a little hard trying to keep everyone alive.
EvilEye
EvilEye

Back to top Go down

Post  MeiChama Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Finished up Metal Gear Solid this morning, and was replaying MGS2 a few minutes ago. Now I'm onto Umineko no Naku Koro ni (or translated, Umineko: When They Cry).
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  TickleMeBender77 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 pm

As of now, I'm torn between Pokémon Black 2, Final Fantasy VII, and Chrono Trigger. All three games are amazing and I would recommend them to everyone!
TickleMeBender77
TickleMeBender77
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Project X Zone
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Um, yeah I'll update later.
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2