CHC Anime/Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Histpry's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

3 posters

Go down

Histpry's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Empty Histpry's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Post  Absolute Deviance Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:47 pm

I was perusing the Anime thread when I thought to myself "Does manga count?" Without much effort I quickly found this and started a topic! Muah hahaha.!! Anywhosit, I came to revel in the majesty that is Kenichi :3 Just a brief synopsis: Boy is in high school, meets mysterious girl, boy wants to learn karate to become less weak, and the mystery girl knows just how to help the boy! You find out she lives in a dojo with 6 master-class martial artists and in order to accomplish his goals, despite his wimpiness and lack of talent, he struggles under the guidance of each master! If you're into martial arts, a little ecchi, tons of comedy, and some grade-A ass-whoopin' then I highly recommend this manga. I guarentee you'll fall in love with the masters, and Kenichi too d:

Histpry's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 01-1
Absolute Deviance
Absolute Deviance

Back to top Go down

Histpry's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Empty Re: Histpry's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Post  jonathan.oliveros Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 am

I love that series! I seen the anime. I haven't read the manga though. I kinda want to now since the anime didn't really a proper ending.
jonathan.oliveros
jonathan.oliveros

Back to top Go down

Histpry's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Empty Re: Histpry's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Post  Absolute Deviance Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:42 am

Indubitably! The manga is much better in my opinion, I had hoped for another season past the Ragnarok ark but alas, no such luck Sad
Absolute Deviance
Absolute Deviance

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathan.oliveros Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Yeah I noticed....-_-...anyways, speaking of Ragnarok, whose ya favorite character in Ragnarok? Mines is Hermit. Mainly it's because he looks like the main character in Assassins' Creed, but in black.
jonathan.oliveros
jonathan.oliveros

Back to top Go down

Post  Absolute Deviance Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:00 am

I would have to agree, Hermit, or Tanimoto if you like, is one of the most skilled and powerful disciples, he was wasting his time in Ragnarok and really becomes a much better fighter and person after that whole ordeal. This really shows later in the manga series with the debut of the next protagonist group, Yami; not only Tanimoto but Takeda too, the boxer, man does he grow! Kenichi had better watch out, even in a friendly sparring match Takeda showed him that he's willing to train seriously too, that chapter was amazing, haha.
Absolute Deviance
Absolute Deviance

Back to top Go down

Post  MeiChama Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:31 pm

I've only seen a few episodes of the Anime since when I'd babysit my sister over at her dad's house, they'd have the FUNimation channel and that would be shown all the time. It was really good from what I've seen, I'm just so busy with school it's hard for me to get into new Manga. I think over Winter Break I shall start it. :'3
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  Absolute Deviance Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Bwa hahaha I loved it in english, but of course that's the only kind of anime you watch...ISNT IT BREANNA? Twisted Evil
Absolute Deviance
Absolute Deviance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum