CHC Anime/Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Events and Fundraisers...

4 posters

Go down

Upcoming Events and Fundraisers... Empty Upcoming Events and Fundraisers...

Post  TickleMeBender77 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day! I just wanted to keep the club updated on what is going down in the forthcoming weeks.

On December 7 and December 8, 2011, the club will be selling Pocky, Hello Panda's, hot tea, and various other food items up in the LADM breezeway to raise money for the club. We'll be doing this from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hopefully, since the LADM breezeway is a high-traffic area, we might be able to make some profit.

On December 9, 2011, we'll be having our second (and last) movie day for the semester. We'll be watching "Hetalia: Axis Powers Movie: Paint it, White!" courtesy of Breanna Northway. Unlike the last movie day, this time we'll be watching the film in LADM 304 (assuming the request goes through without a hitch). I hope many of you can make it! Very Happy

As for the toy drive, it's still in the works right now. There are couple of details that needs to be worked out. I'll keep you guys updated!
TickleMeBender77
TickleMeBender77
President
President

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Events and Fundraisers... Empty A Toy Drive?

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:01 am

TickleMeBender77 wrote:I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Day! I just wanted to keep the club updated on what is going down in the forthcoming weeks.

On December 7 and December 8, 2011, the club will be selling Pocky, Hello Panda's, hot tea, and various other food items up in the LADM breezeway to raise money for the club. We'll be doing this from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hopefully, since the LADM breezeway is a high-traffic area, we might be able to make some profit.

On December 9, 2011, we'll be having our second (and last) movie day for the semester. We'll be watching "Hetalia: Axis Powers Movie: Paint it, White!" courtesy of Breanna Northway. Unlike the last movie day, this time we'll be watching the film in LADM 304 (assuming the request goes through without a hitch). I hope many of you can make it! Very Happy

As for the toy drive, it's still in the works right now. There are couple of details that needs to be worked out. I'll keep you guys updated!
Ok, so about the toy drive. Do you want your gang and I to donate some toys or buy them for this thing? Just curious to know
JojoMon91CombustableEngie
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Events and Fundraisers... Empty Re: Upcoming Events and Fundraisers...

Post  MeiChama Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 pm

TickleMeBender77 wrote:On December 9, 2011, we'll be having our second (and last) movie day for the semester. We'll be watching "Hetalia: Axis Powers Movie: Paint it, White!" courtesy of Breanna Northway. Unlike the last movie day, this time we'll be watching the film in LADM 304 (assuming the request goes through without a hitch). I hope many of you can make it! Very Happy

:'D I can't wait for all of you guys to see the movie. It's great and hilarious. XD <3
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  Akio_T Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Man, as a Vice-President, I've been missing out on most of the meetings this semester, but thanks to you John for giving both Patrick and I the updates.....damn UCR schedule.. -.- ...well, we'll see if I can make it to the Dec. 9th meeting and the week after that....I also want to see the new faces in our club.
Akio_T
Akio_T
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 am

Akio_T wrote:Man, as a Vice-President, I've been missing out on most of the meetings this semester, but thanks to you John for giving both Patrick and I the updates.....damn UCR schedule.. -.- ...well, we'll see if I can make it to the Dec. 9th meeting and the week after that....I also want to see the new faces in our club.
Okie dokie. Good luck for the Dec 9th meeting. If there's no meeting, then that's ok. Thanks for your info John
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum