CHC Anime/Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure?

2 posters

Go down

Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure? Empty Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure?

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:20 am

Ok, I'm gonna do something different now. Today, I would like to ask your opinion about a game that I may be getting soon for Christmas. The game in question is:

Ok, here's what I THINK OF IT
JojoMon91CombustableEngie's Opinion Time: First of all, I thought that it was going to suck because I thought that it was gonna not be as fun as the originals. Then I watched the trailers, was intrigued by what the game was going for. The toys mechanic I thought was going to be like the R.O.B. because even though the concept was decent, it didn't sell well. I thought that the game was also going to suck because the plotline was going to attract so MUCH people to get angry at Activision at that point.

But then I watched the footage of Let's Play and felt the game didn't look too bad. Sure it's kinda gimecky and yet comes off like a Transformers toyline mechanic, but at the same time, the portal thing did look interesting, the fact that it had Richard Horvitz (of Invader Zim fame) Patrick Warburton (Venture Bros) and many others, including Steven Blum, Kevin Mitchell Richardson, Lana Minella (voice of Rouge the Bat and Ivy from Soul Calibur) and many others from anime and such.

What made it even better is this figurine because it looked so cool and yet felt like tearing the Transformers series a new bungholio! Laughing Razz

Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure? Drill%20Sergeant%20Walmart%20Resize

This figurine looks pretty much like Thomas, Optimus Prime, and Gurren Lagann had a sweet child that made me look like a Demolition Engineer (like my post name CombustableEngie). I mean, I may want to say it, after a guy in the anime club said it was good, I may want to get it now.

Overall Thoughts?: I am actually excited for this game Smile
Drill Sergeant is basically something I would like to get cause he SOOOOOOOOOOOO reminds me of the kickass series Gurren Lagann. So yeah I LIKEY LIKE! Very Happy

Now that's over, What DO YOU guys think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure? Like it? Hate it? Explain to me why or why not you may get this game. Thanks for listening to my stuff everybody!

JojoMon91CombustableEngie - DISMISS!
JojoMon91CombustableEngie
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure? Empty Assistance FROEIDER!

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:13 am

I'm looking for a Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure figurine called Drill Sergeant. I remember it was back in October or something that Wal-Mart had it, now it's not there since it was gone. Is there any other place that I can get the things other than Ebay? Please post a reply and I may grant you some thanks! Very Happy
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure? Empty Re: Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure?

Post  MeiChama Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:41 am

I didn't really look very much but Sam's Club seems to have it in stock online if you order stuff from ze interwebs.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod5051121
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure? Empty Re: Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure?

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:12 pm

MeiChama wrote:I didn't really look very much but Sam's Club seems to have it in stock online if you order stuff from ze interwebs.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod5051121
Good news, I finally got it FROM Sam's Club. Smile

So, what do you think of Skylanders MeiChama?
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  MeiChama Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 pm

It's cutesy and I like how the characters look as well. It's a Spyro game and I'm a huge Spyro fan so it looks awesome and I really do want it, but I REFUSE to pay 80 dollars for something like that. If it went down in price then sure. I know they're trying to make money in this economic state but I don't have 80 dollars to just throw around nilly willy. If anything, I'd use that money for an Anime Convention. XD But yeah, I'll probably get it eventually. :'3
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:07 pm

MeiChama wrote:It's cutesy and I like how the characters look as well. It's a Spyro game and I'm a huge Spyro fan so it looks awesome and I really do want it, but I REFUSE to pay 80 dollars for something like that. If it went down in price then sure. I know they're trying to make money in this economic state but I don't have 80 dollars to just throw around nilly willy. If anything, I'd use that money for an Anime Convention. XD But yeah, I'll probably get it eventually. :'3

Well here's the ironic thing MeiChama (and yes, I agree with ya on the 80 dollars and such. It should have been 20-40 dollars really) the toys at Gamestop have been about 5 dollars the last time I checked. So I guess they realized NOT to overprice the toys as much really.
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  MeiChama Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:52 pm

The toys are cute, but to me it'd be entirely pointless if I just bought the toys and not the game. Sure they'd look nice on my bookshelf with the rest of my figures, but I want the game too so I can play with them. XD I do really want that Dark Spyro figure though. :'3
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Question time!: What do you think of Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure? Empty Well It's Official. Not only do I like this game, but THERE'S A SEQUEL!

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down