CHC Anime/Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of Pet do you have?

5 posters

Go down

What kind of Pet do you have? Empty What kind of Pet do you have?

Post  Wulfin Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:08 am

So what kind of pets do you guys have? Or what kinds of pets do you all want?

My dream dog is a Husky. I've always loved the Wolfy looking dogs. I have a thing about Wolves. =3

I have a main Coon that I took in after me and someone else found him in the rain as a kitten. Picture this Guy http://mainecooncompanion.net/ but with orange fur and big round yellow eyes. He's a dog of the cat world. Never gives up, never surrenders, never is afraid of anything.

He's an indoor cat, but I'll let him out sometimes and he'll just walk around slowly and sniff the grass, never running. He likes to run to this same spot of dirt and just roll around in it and smile happily. =3 He's also the biggest asshole of a cat in the world. He'll wait for you to turn around then smack your glass off the table and look up at you and make this cackling sound and stare at you. XD

And that's all for now. If you haven't seen Simon's cat on youtube yet and you have a cat, check him out. Short animations that sum up cats perfectly. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q
Wulfin
Wulfin

Back to top Go down

What kind of Pet do you have? Empty Re: What kind of Pet do you have?

Post  Deejay Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:59 am

I have a bearded collie named Bambie, a Godsneeze named Mac, a small fluffy thing called Momo who resembles a gorilla more than a poodle.

I also have an imaginary dragon named Rupert
Deejay
Deejay

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:37 am

Ah yes, Pets. Fluffy cuddly, and maybe even awesome performing, Pets are a indeed a man/woman's best friend.

I do have a history of pets, I'll just name of the ones that I had in the past. I once had a rabbit named Casey and Pet Goldfish when I was a wee lad.

Now me and my sis have two dogs in our family, named Mimi the Shih-Tzu, and Misty the Black Terrior, a big puppy name Animal for our grandparents, and we just recently just aquired 5 kittens and a big cat that our grandparents have. My sis called one Acorn, I called one of the kittys Kirby cause Kirby is an adorable name and he kick's ass when it comes down to defeating King Dedede.
JojoMon91CombustableEngie
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  TickleMeBender77 Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Not counting the Pokemon on my team, we have two Shi-tzu's in the family: Ozzy and Lola. We've had them for three years and two year respectively. They both really fluffy and really cute, but they sometimes have serious anger issues (Ozzy with us, Lola with other dogs).

We used to have a Rottweiler too before we sadly put him to sleep back in 2009. Sad
TickleMeBender77
TickleMeBender77
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:21 pm

TickleMeBender77 wrote:Not counting the Pokemon on my team, we have two Shi-tzu's in the family: Ozzy and Lola. We've had them for three years and two year respectively. They both really fluffy and really cute, but they sometimes have serious anger issues (Ozzy with us, Lola with other dogs).

We used to have a Rottweiler too before we sadly put him to sleep back in 2009. Sad

That's pretty sad dude. :'(

Our pet rabbit Casey passed away back in either 2002 or somewhere down the line and we had to bury her too. Even the goldfish that I once owned (along with my sister's) had to be flushed because they were not feeling the best. It stinks and I feel your pain.
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  MeiChama Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:42 pm

After having a history of my fish dying when I was a child, I refuse to get any now. XD We did EVERYTHING to take care of those little things and they kept dying. Makes me sad. Anywho, I had a snake when I was younger and named it Graves according to what my mom said. -w- Right now I own a cat named Gaignun and got him from a classmate who couldn't afford to keep him any longer. He's cute but such a brat. <3
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:53 am

MeiChama wrote:After having a history of my fish dying when I was a child, I refuse to get any now. XD We did EVERYTHING to take care of those little things and they kept dying. Makes me sad. Anywho, I had a snake when I was younger and named it Graves according to what my mom said. -w- Right now I own a cat named Gaignun and got him from a classmate who couldn't afford to keep him any longer. He's cute but such a brat. <3

That's pretty cute that you got a cat man. I will say that we have 1 cat along with 5 cute kittens in my grandparents house. By the way, what happened to your snake?
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  MeiChama Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:30 pm

JojoMon91CombustableEngie wrote:
MeiChama wrote:After having a history of my fish dying when I was a child, I refuse to get any now. XD We did EVERYTHING to take care of those little things and they kept dying. Makes me sad. Anywho, I had a snake when I was younger and named it Graves according to what my mom said. -w- Right now I own a cat named Gaignun and got him from a classmate who couldn't afford to keep him any longer. He's cute but such a brat. <3

That's pretty cute that you got a cat man. I will say that we have 1 cat along with 5 cute kittens in my grandparents house. By the way, what happened to your snake?

We ended up giving the snake away since we couldn't keep it and my mom's sister really wanted it. XD
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum