CHC Anime/Manga Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you currently playing right now?

+9
Sweet Pea
Sento0
jonathan.oliveros
JojoMon91CombustableEngie
MeiChama
Absolute Deviance
Akio_T
raharu
TickleMeBender77
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What game are you currently playing right now? Empty What game are you currently playing right now?

Post  TickleMeBender77 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:28 am

Right now, I'm playing "Final Fantasy X" on PS2. Honestly, I don't see why it has such a bad rep. It's pretty good.

Up to the part where I'm taking on the Chocobo Eater.
TickleMeBender77
TickleMeBender77
President
President

Back to top Go down

What game are you currently playing right now? Empty Re: What game are you currently playing right now?

Post  raharu Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:36 am

Bad rep? A lot of people consider that an equal to Final Fantasy VII!

Of course, I'm partial to VII, but X was damn good.
raharu
raharu
Administrator, Chief Editor

http://www.raharush.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

What game are you currently playing right now? Empty Re: What game are you currently playing right now?

Post  Akio_T Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:06 am

I got too many to name...To be specific, I'm currently playing Borderlands and Portal 2.
Akio_T
Akio_T
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  raharu Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:13 am

Haven't been playing any games recently thanks to school, but now that I can breathe easy (at least for a week), I'm getting back on Monster Hunter Tri and God of War: Ghost of Sparta.
raharu
raharu

Back to top Go down

Post  TickleMeBender77 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 pm

^ I once played a demo of "Ghost of Sparta." I really should start playing the GoW games. Heard they are really good.
TickleMeBender77
TickleMeBender77
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post  raharu Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:25 pm

They're excellent games. If you have a PS2, start with the first and second one. If not, go with Chains of Olympus first then Ghost of Sparta.
raharu
raharu

Back to top Go down

Post  Absolute Deviance Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:41 am

Well, recently I've completed (for the majority) the newest in my line of anime-based non-import games Bleach:Soul Ressurrecion-- apart from that I've got a plethora of games to pick from for my ps3. Most of which I've beaten...it's actually very seldom I purchase new games, and now that I think about it, quite depressing ._. BUT! I love console gaming, and recently got into PC games, even eroge ;D I digress, I wish I could say more about what games I play but frankly I haven't many more left; woe is me, oh woe betide!
Absolute Deviance
Absolute Deviance

Back to top Go down

Post  MeiChama Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:55 pm

@Regards to Final Fantasy X: I loved that game so much. The story was really intriguing. And afterwards I played X-2 and managed to get the 100% ending so that was awesome. Made me happy.

So the game I'm currently playing right now is Ocarina of Time. It brings back so many great memories for me. <3
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  TickleMeBender77 Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:15 pm

^ Ocarina of Time is another game that I have to play too. The only other Zelda game I've played is "Link to the Past," and I still have yet to beat Gannon.
TickleMeBender77
TickleMeBender77
President
President

Back to top Go down

Post  raharu Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Highly recommend getting it off of the Virtual Console. While you're at it, get Majora's Mask, too. I love that one just as much.
raharu
raharu

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:08 am

I hope that this comment gets posted since my computer is in a state of malfunction, Sad but here goes:

Currently I have been playing alot of games these days. For example, on the Xbox360, I played Duke Nukem: Manhatten Project (before I lost my internet connection because my TV became broke Sad ) and Duke Nukem Forever which was a good game actually (don't listen to the PROFESSIONALS like IGN and Gamespot, they were idiots). For the PS3, I played Dead Nation (that game kinda sucked), Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection (got it on Tuesday this week). I decided to go back to the PS2 since I miss the good old days of gaming when it wasn't about graphics and wasn't trying to be realistic, so I decided to play Crash Twinsanity, Ratchet and Clank, and Sega Classics Collection. That's it for now. My Wii isn't working since it got overheated (must get it fixed). I did get to play some GBA games like TMNT 2: Battle Nexus.

Nuff said. - Jonathan Pattison
P.S. I shall get my laptop fixed somewhat soon (the case to the left side of the computer is coming undone and I don't want to have a broken downed computer).
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathan.oliveros Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:10 am

Right now, I'm playing:
01.) Heroes in the Sky (It's a world war 2 game with planes. I'm UhOh there.)
02.) Dofus (starting over since I forgot my old account-_-, currently known as UhOh. It's a strategy anime like game.)

That's about it. Now that I think about it, I haven't been playing at all recently...Thanks for reminding me!
jonathan.oliveros
jonathan.oliveros

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:20 am

jonathan.oliveros wrote:Right now, I'm playing:
01.) Heroes in the Sky (It's a world war 2 game with planes. I'm UhOh there.)
02.) Dofus (starting over since I forgot my old account-_-, currently known as UhOh. It's a strategy anime like game.)

That's about it. Now that I think about it, I haven't been playing at all recently...Thanks for reminding me!

What do you mean this uh oh there for Heroes in the Sky? Cause it feels like something is wrong with the game. Oh wait, is UhOh a website? Never mindo

By the way, have you heard of Batman Arkham Asylum? Cause I actually enjoyed that. Smile
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  jonathan.oliveros Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Oh that? LOL. That's just my username: UhOh. Pretty clever eh? So nah, there's nothing wrong with the games at all from what I can tell.
Yeah I have heard of Batman Arkham Asylum.
jonathan.oliveros
jonathan.oliveros

Back to top Go down

Post  MeiChama Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 pm

I just finished getting the True Ending in Persona 4 last night. Great ending and glad I finally got it. If you're a fan of the Persona series or Shin Megami Tensei in general, I recommend picking this one up. I think I'll work on Nocturne next, there's many endings to that one and I like me some multiple endings. :'D
MeiChama
MeiChama
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  Akio_T Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm splitting the time on playing the games I recently purchased off of steam...But I'm soo drawn into playing Alice: Madness Returns. I just love the story. And I'm also playing Grand Theft Auto 4 with Patrick....Then finally, I'm playing the first Mass Effect. It will take awhile to beat it.
Akio_T
Akio_T
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Akio_T wrote:I'm splitting the time on playing the games I recently purchased off of steam...But I'm soo drawn into playing Alice: Madness Returns. I just love the story. And I'm also playing Grand Theft Auto 4 with Patrick....Then finally, I'm playing the first Mass Effect. It will take awhile to beat it.

I did get to play Alice: Madness Returns, and I will say this that the game kicked ass. It was a great way to continue the story of Alice Liddell and her journey into realization of who DID kill her parents. I won't tell, but good luck on beating the game as I did. Smile

By the way, I am about to play Too Human, which got some bad reviews because it took so long to develop in game development hell (for Silicon Knights that is). But I shall try the game since I heard it was pretty good. Wish me luck! Very Happy I love you
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  raharu Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:36 am

Currently on a Visual Novel stint trying to finish the Clannad Visual novel.

And of course screwing around in GTA IV with my cousin and Garth.
raharu
raharu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sento0 Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 am

I just beat Arkham City, that game is frekken intense man, they pack so much, yet it ends so quickly, next up I will be playing Dues Ex Human Revolution
Sento0
Sento0
Treasurer
Treasurer

Back to top Go down

Post  Akio_T Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Currently playing Terraria with Andy and Patrick.....really addicting game..also...playing the first Bioshock.
Akio_T
Akio_T
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

What game are you currently playing right now? Empty meow

Post  Sweet Pea Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Perrrrsssonnnaaaa!!! i need to play it! if i dont get it before your friend is done with it mayyy i borrow it and love you forever?
recently i have playing alot of random horror video games like allen wake (amazing) dead island (meh), and i replayed resident evil 4.(also meh) i also playied L.A.noire. (pretty chill). and of course now its all about battle field 3 <3.

final fantasy x is amazing and i cant belive rin is playd by sponge bob....my life has been a lie!

p.s this is jessica...the little short girl, el bye wa! (means bye)

~Jess~

Sweet Pea

Back to top Go down

Post  Akio_T Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Just beaten BioShock....moving on to its sequel.
Akio_T
Akio_T
Dedicated
Dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post  JojoMon91CombustableEngie Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Akio_T wrote:Just beaten BioShock....moving on to its sequel.

What did you think of Bioshock?

Also, I just beated X-Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition, and I got to say that game was kickass in a good way. Sure the final boss was somewhat bs, but the overall game was pretty much to me good (even though it came from Activision, which next to Naughty Dog and Capcom, have been known to screw up the gamers for good reasons). Other than that, the graphics for a 2009 game was pretty impressive and the story WAS like the movie, but much better and more fluent.

OVerall score on X-Men Origins Wolverine: 9.2 out of 10 Very Happy
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wulfin Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:08 am

I liked final fantasy X a lot too actually. And A link to the past was actually pretty hard. XD I played through it last year and it was awesome. I didn't think it would be good, but it blew my mind.

Right now I'm playing Skryim. I usually play as a full on Berserker and get the biggest hammer and bash people ,but this time I'm going for magic. Also I'm going to start playing Assassins creed Revolutions tomorrow.

Also lately when I've been bored I've been playing Team fortress 2. I started to play the new Star Ocean but couldn't get back into it. IT's just not like the old ones V.V
Wulfin
Wulfin

Back to top Go down

Post  raharu Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:52 am

Just got Skyrim today. Might be on that for some time ^^;
raharu
raharu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next